Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving: no joke in the Renery household

I have missed Thanksgiving at my house for the past 3 years.  This year I was home and took advantage of having access to EVERY ingredient necessary for an over-indulgent feast.  My family had a 25 pound turkey for 8 people.  We had an average of 4 sides and desserts per person.  It was NO JOKE, but soooooo delicious that I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and eat all the leftovers!!  Sadly, we were all so hungry that I couldn't get pics of the ham, creamed corn, stuffing, or cabbage.

I'm very thankful to be home this year and with my family and friends.  Happy holidays everyone!!

Pre-meal prep

Mozzarella, sundried tomato, and basil bread


Pumpkin, feta, sunflower seed muffins
Banana bread
Green beans, cherry tomatoes, almond, pancetta

TURKEY

Roasted veggies

Cranberry sauce with Meyer lemons

Anna's plate #1

Food coma

Unnecessary addition of cupcakes

Cherry Pie

Ice cream and coffee

Anna's dessert plate #1

No comments:

Post a Comment