Friday, November 18, 2011

I heart NYC! A sampling of photos and food.

New York is the best city in the world.  Most of us love it or hate it, but we somehow keep finding our way back.  My relationship with New York (minus times square) is one of pure love.  I'd like to think it's the fast pace, incredible central park, culture, and wonderful people, but it's mainly for the food.  New York has EVERYTHING and is the mecca for trying new things and starting culinary trends.  From food trucks to cupcakes, to dim sum and arepas, New York houses the masterminds and always blows me away every time I visit.  Stay posted for some of my favorite spots from the trip.

Magnolia's - the birthplace of the cupcake
MMMMM


Mama at Rockefeller Center
Birthday dinner with my besties!

No comments:

Post a Comment