Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Red House Restaurant Review

During my trip to the East Coast, I was lucky enough to stop in Cambridge MA and visit my good friend Lynn Fine.  Lynn and I met in Buenos Aires and she's now attending Harvard (genia).  We decided to go all out and have a little girls night at an awesome restaurant in town -  Red House.  We ordered the 3 most indulgent, comforting, and delicious items on the menu: scallops, seafood stuffed lobster, and pumpkin ravioli.  The scallops were the clear star of the show as we fought over the remaining sauce and pomegrante seeds.  Unfortunately I'm not sure when I'll be able to return to the restaurant, but it's recommended for all you Boston locals!

Winning Bread Basket

Scallops

Seafood stuffed lobster - not indulgent at all....

Pumpkin Ravioli in a cream sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment